dormakaba c-lever pro
Electronic fittings – door design and security for your door
The quality materials meet high standards in terms of robustness, weather resistance and security. In addition to offering protection against intrusion and fires, the c-lever pro can be used for emergency exits and escape routes.
You can control access precisely for an almost unlimited number of users according to specific places and time periods. You set access rights and can change them quickly and flexibly, in standalone, remote or online mode. Furthermore, you can grant access rights to smartphones so that they may be used as access media at the door.
- BS EN 1634-1:2014+A1:2018
- Suitable for outside and security doors (intrusion protection and weatherproofing)
- Wide range of designs for applications worldwide
- Choice of access media: card, key fob, key with RFID or smartphone
- Battery integrated inside housing
- Award-winning design:
- "Best of Best" in the category products at the Iconic Awards
- awarded a special mention in the "Building and Elements" category at the German Design Award 2017
Not all options and designs are currently available. Please contact us if you have any questions.
The device software supports all dormakaba system solutions and also provides functions that include the following:
- Number of access media:
- with whitelist up to 4,000
- with CardLink practically unlimited
- Available functions: TouchGo, Wireless and Mobile Access with Bluetooth ®
- Internal clock and configurable time profiles
- Time-limited assignment of access rights (validation)
- Saving of the last 2,000 events (can be disabled)
- Door monitoring with the wireless function
The range of product functions depends on the particular system environment. Certain options and designs are not yet available. Please contact us if you have any questions.
The c-lever pro is designed for exterior doors and doors with increased security requirements. In addition to offering protection against intrusion, fire and inclement weather, it can also be used for emergency exits and escape routes. Examples of potential applications include schools, hospitals, nursing homes, commercial properties or industrial facilities.