dormakaba c-lever compact
The elegant and functional door fitting
Open your doors in a natural way: just present an authorised access medium to the c-lever and a green light appears on the digital light unit – then you open the door as usual with the lever handle. Set your access rights and change them quickly and flexibly whenever you need, operate your sytem in standalone, remote or online mode.
- EN 1634-1 or BS 476: Part 22:1987
- BS EN 1363-1:2012
Wireless function – c-lever compact:
Thanks to our wireless solution, you can enjoy remote access to your access system, and manage and maintain the c-lever compact from the comfort of your desk.
The c-lever compact offers stylish design combined with a wide range of functions. Its innovative design means that it can be installed upside down, which is great for doors in tight spaces, such as glass doors, or doors where the cylinder is located above the lever handle.
- Free choice of lever handle to suit design requirements
- Wireless functionality
- Award-winning design - Awarded a special mention in the 'Building and Elements' category at the German Design Award 2017
With the c-lever series, you can control access for an almost unlimited number of users for specific locations and times, while continuing to use the mechanical master key system completely independently. The RFID access media can also be used for other applications that you have already introduced in your organisation.
The c-lever compact is a smart solution for:
- glass and internal doors
- innovative patented design including a housing that can be rotated
- You can generally continue to use your existing lever handle, cylinder and lock – depending on the installation situation –
- Examples of potential applications include offices, administrative buildings, sports halls and gyms, and guest houses.