dormakaba Pure 4 Series Lever Handles
Category of use Grade 4 according to BS EN 1906. Pure 4 door furniture is available in satin stainless steel or F1 aluminum. The range of models available meets standard contract market requirements.
- Category of use Grade 4 according to BS EN 1906
- Lever fixed to sprung rose / blackplate
- Available in satin stainless steel or F1 aluminum
- 5-year warranty
The DORMA Pure 4 range comes in an attractive design of functional quality. Fittings are characterised by their proven technology and operational reliability.
High quality materials
Our door handles are made from high quality materials and exude careful workmanship. DORMA Pure 4 meets high demands with respect to resilience, reliability and corrosion resistance.
Quality at an attractive price
The Pure 4 range encompasses the most common lever handle models. Hardware sets from the Pure 4 range are good quality door furniture at an attractive price.
Aluminum Stainless steel
With integral springing
Models are provided with RH or LH springing in order to return the lever handle to the horizontal.
Available in satin stainless steel or aluminum
Irrespective of which material you choose, with DORMA Pure 4 you are opting for a door furniture solution of contemporary elegance. The choice and quality of the surfaces satisfy the requirements for standard applications, whether in the private sphere or for interior doors in office buildings.
Fire Rated Doors
PURE 4 sets are suitable for use on fire rated doors
Benefits for the trade/distributor
- 5-year warranty on all products of the Pure 4 range
- Attractively priced door handles featuring the most common lever handle models
Benefits for the installer/fabricator
- Approved to BS EN 1906, category of use Grade 4, with extremely high corrosion resistance to Grade 4
- Just one screw length for door thickness of 38mm - 56mm
- All models feature integral springing
- DORMA quality for long service lifetimes