Combi-Deposit - Mechanical Deposit Lock
Partly changeable safe deposit lock with dead bolt.
Combination lock 17,600, key lock 46,7000 theoretical variations.
This safe deposit lock combines the features of a combination lock and a key lock. Only after a valid combination has been set using the three knobs, can the user open the lock with the key. The combination is changed via a slide unit at the back of the lock.
3-way closure is available as an option.
- Without any approvals/certificates
- Combination lock
- 3 die-cast knobs, nickel-plated, 26 setting marks (A-Z) each
- Set combination can be seen at back of lock
- Combination change via slide unit at back of the lock
- Key lock
- 6 levers, electrolytic galvanised steel
- Key retained when in open position
- Die-cast lock case and bolt, throw 11 mm
- Suitable for doors from 7 to 15 mm
Admissible mounting positions
- Right hand lock, opening clockwise