Saffire LX features sophisticated RFID technology in a contemporary, understated design. Its high performance represents a secure, flexible solution bringing online capabilities and convenience to satisfy the technology needs of hotel properties, while optimizing the guest experience.
The Saffire LX is equipped with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE). Using the dormakaba Mobile Access Solution, guests can conveniently use their mobile device to access their room and common areas in the hotel when doors are equipped with Saffire LX.
- Contemporary, small footprint design
- Mobile access enabled lock
- New construction, new doors and retrofit application
- Online wireless integration, with Messenger LENS
- Works with Ambiance access management software
- Staff monitoring – RFID keycard audits
- Tracking mortise for door ajar reporting
- Emergency access: emergency key or electronic override
- Heavy duty electronic lockset (mortise or cylindrical) with clutch mechanism and built-in contactless RFID reader
- ADA Standard levers: satin chrome, satin brass, satin chrome oceanfront
- Door Thickness: From 1 3⁄8" to 2 1⁄2"(35mm to 66mm). Europe: 35mm to 55mm
- Locking options: ANSI lock case with 1 1⁄4" or 1" lock front mortise. Optional automatic deadbolt
- RFID credentials: Mifare Classic and Mifare Plus available
- UL certified. BHMA certified soon
dormakaba products are certified to a number of performance-oriented standards. In obtaining these certifications, dormakaba ensures product durability and performance, give our customers the peace of mind that comes with owning a quality solution that meets and exceeds industry standards for access control, life safety, and security.
- Operates with a completely sealed contactless reader
- Batteries last up to 2 years or up to 80,000 openings
- Low battery indicator alerts staff
- Lock programming and audit records are not erased during battery replacement