Descripción del producto
Space saving doors offer maximum passage width within a minimum structural width. They are designed so that the door leaves perform a swivel-and slide motion in the smallest of spaces. Just a hand’s width of clearance to the wall is sufficient for the support structure and the open door leaves.
- Swivel and slide motion
- Supplied ready for installation
- Can be operated manually
- Suitable for escape routes
Detalles del producto
Ready for installation
DORMA RST Automatic Space-Saving Doors are supplied in standard sizes ready for installation.
Suitable for escape routes
RST space savers satisfy exacting requirements in terms of their functional and operational reliability and – as their method of operation corresponds to that of swing doors – they can be installed in escape routes without any modification.
If the operator is not switched on, the leaves can be operated manually without difficulty.
Benefits for the installer/fabricator
- Guaranteed state-of-the-art technology and compliant design satisfying all regulations
- Problem-free order handling
- Easy installation and commissioning – even when upgraded
Benefits for the architect/specifier
- Clearly defined system responsibility
- Satisfaction of individual requirements regarding design and scope of functions
- Elegant fine-frame system with full-glass look or robust aluminium frame system
Benefits for the user
- Aesthetically, technically and economically optimised.
- Tailored integrated doorset of exceptional industrial manufacturing quality
- High level of safety
- Ideal for facilitating handicapped access in entrance areas