DORMA 9000 Series Exit Device
Descripción del producto
Heavy Duty Exit Device
The 9000 Series heavy-duty exit device provides superior durability while the smooth reduced projection touchbar assembly minimizes catch hazards.
For paired doors where a full-width opening is only occasionally required, removable mullions are used. Doors are fitted with rim exit devices and normally function as single doors. Steel and aluminum mullions are available in 8' or 10' lengths.
Available motorized latch retraction (MLR).
- Heavy duty cast chassis, available in wide or narrow stile
- Antimicrobial protected coating
- Motorized latch retraction (MLR) available
- Complies with NFPA life safety code and AD
- CBC-compliant option (BF) for maximum 5 lb operating force (9300, 9500, 9700)
- The Motorized latch retraction features a whisper-quiet motor and operates quietly
Detalles del producto
The 9000 Series is available in architectural finishes as well as powder coated finishes. A full complement of free wheeling lever trim is available in a wide range of architectural finishes.
This premium exit device is built for high impact applications such as schools, universities and other institutional or commercial buildings.
All standard devices and trim are designed for 1-3/4”- 2-1/4” thick doors. For door thickness greater than 2-1/4”, consult DORMA Technical Service.
Motorized Latch Retraction
The MLR feature retracts the latch using a whisper quiet motor, drawing in the touch bar, thus retracting the latch. The device can be activated by a variety of credentials and also has the ability to electrically hold/dog the exit push bar in a retracted position during non-secure hours.