Changeable lock with dead bolt for safes CEN 0-II.
Approx. 280,000 theoretical variations.
User-friendly change from the front utilising a change activator i.e. without having to dismantle the door covering or the openings in the door interior.
Change can however, also be initiated via a slide unit at the back of the lock.
The lock can be supplied in user or works locking mode.
- EN 1300 A, ECB-S, VdS class 1, CNPP a2p Niveau A, GOST class B, IMP class A, UL 437, ICECON class A
- Changeable lock
- 8 levers, electrolytic galvanised steel
- Key retained when in open position
- Die-cast lock case and bolt, throw 12 mm
Admissible mounting positions
- Right hand lock, opening clockwise
- Variator A - standard - Order number: 70091
- Microswitch for bolt monitoring (2-way contact), 3 wires, cable length 210 mm
- Bolt with 2 M4 threads
- Key pin projecting 9 mm
- Lock case and bolt surface treated
- Supplied in works locking mode
- Left hand lock opening counter-clockwise
- Lock fixing screw: cheese head screw galvanised, DIN 84 - BSW ¼“ x 32 mm - 4.8, securing ring - Order number: 3 118 000 020
- Mounting plate 2 mm thick with 4 M5 threaded bushings, screws and securing rings - Order number: 3 118 000 330
- Mounting plate 2 mm thick with manganese steel plate 1.5 mm thick, with 4 M5 threaded bushings, screws and securing rings