VdS: Inspected. Approved. Safe.
VdS is an independent institution which has been ensuring safety and trust in the fields of fire protection and security for many decades and develops advanced safety concepts for significant industrial and commercial enterprises, leading manufacturers and system businesses as well as specialist firms and independent specialists.
- Can be installed in doors without pulling pins
- Quicker and easier installation
- Hardened pins in the insert against drilling
- Hardened pins in the housing against drilling
- Steel reinforcement in the housing against pulling
VdS Class BZ/BZ+, protection against drilling and pulling without security door furniture
dormakaba double and thumbturn cylinders according to VdS BZ and VdS BZ+ have hardened pins in the housing and in the insert against drilling, as well as steel shims in the housing against pulling. These cylinders can be used without security door furniture.
dormakaba security cylinders with VdS Certification
dormakaba cylinders in Europrofile systems are certified in separate versions according to VdS classes B and B+, BZ and BZ+ and for master key systems. The systems gemini plus, expert plus and matrix are approved to classes B/BZ. The systems penta and quattro plus are approved to classes B+/BZ+.
Double and thumbturn cylinders are equipped on one side with the following additional components:
- up to 7 hardened anti-drilling pins in the insert
- 2 hardened anti-drilling pins in the housing
- 1 hardened insert fastening pin
- 1 additional insert fastening screw
- 3 steel reinforcement plates pinned in the housing
This version is not possible for single cylinders