With dormakaba’s mobile access feature, you can send digital keys to users’ smartphones with a single click. All they need to do is download the mobile access app to open the electronic door lock with their smartphones.
- Quick: No need to hand over keys in person - users receive the digital key immediately onto their smartphone and open the door via app.
- Secure: The transmission is end-to-end encrypted. In addition, the access data package itself is encrypted, so the smartphone cannot access it.
- Convenient: Send digital keys via mobile network and adjust who has access, for how long and where.
- User-friendly: Thanks to our special TapGo technology, you only need to start the Mobile Access App once inside buildings. After that, it runs in the background so that all doors, gates and barriers can be opened conveniently (digital key pro).
- Time and cost efficient: Save time and money through smart digital processes and possibly develop new business models.
- Use mobile access to open your electronic door locks or cylinders – and save time
- With mobile access, you no longer need to replace lost or forgotten keys or badges
- The mobile access app shows the users authorisations for complete transparency
- With the smart TapGo function for businesses, users can access doors even faster: the app runs in the background after initial start
- Integrate your electronic door locks into your access system, be it with or without connection to the network, while maintaining full overview
For dormakaba mobile access App:
- Bluetooth® and/or NFC-HCE interface
- Android Version 6.0 or higher
- iPhone with iOS 11 or newer
Smartphones that have not fulfilled the test requirements:
Google Nexus 7 (first Generation), Google Nexus S, HTC one mini 2, Huawei ANE-LX1, Huawei DRA-L21, HTC 8/9, Huawei P10 Lite, Huawei P20 Lite, Huawei P8, Huawei Honor 8, Huawei VNS-L31, LG V20, LG G5, Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra, Samsung S3 neo, Samsung SM-A125F (NFC), Sony Xperia Z, Sony Xperia Z1, Xiaomi Mi a2, Xiaomi Mi MIX 3, Xiaomi MI 6, Xiaomi Mi 10, Xiaomi Pocophone F1, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro, Xiaomi Redmi 9 Pro
Mobile access for your home or small business
evolo smart – a clever access app for up to 50 users. For your home or small business.
Mobile access for small- and mid-sized companies (SMEs)
The solution for offices and administrators, schools, universities, hospitals and more. Send a digital key to your employees, visitors, service providers and temporary staff with a single click. You no longer have to waste time issuing new badges.
Mobile access for small- and mid-sized companies (SMEs) – a cloud solution with programming interfaces (APIs)
exivo is a cloud-based access control solution that can be tailored to your needs. Seamlessly combine your booking system and our access management via the API. Your customers can book athletic facilities, apartments, co-working spaces or specific rooms and receive the digital key directly on their smartphones. You no longer have to hand over keys in person.
Mobile access for real estate properties
New tenants, lost keys, external service providers, renting out parking spaces: as a property manager, you have a lot on your plate. Mobile access and our access system resivo can ease your day-to-day work and increase your productivity.
Mobile access for large corporations
Visitors and employees from all over the world enter and leave your company building every day. Send digital keys to before they arrive and simplify the reception process. Grant access to parking spaces, training courses and workshops. Outside of business hours, external service providers can access your facilities, even at short notice.
Mobile access with partner applications
Connecting to partner applications within your system is easy: B-COMM is designed for quick and efficient management of terminal systems and electronic door locks. The system exchanges data with partner applications via standardised interfaces.
B-COMM supports mobile access, thereby allowing users to use their smartphones for both time logging and access control.
Access rights are managed in the application software and sent to the periphery in an encrypted format via B-COMM.