Whether for visitors, suppliers or external employees, allowing access authorisation in a quick and dynamic way is more important than ever today and a factor for successful work.
With their Mobile Interface 90 60, dormakaba provides the perfect solution to meet this requirement. Together with the dormakaba app, authorisation can be conveniently assigned to a corresponding smartphone, allowing it to be used as a means of access.
Whether for the extension of existing dormakaba access systems or as a wide-range solution for access management of entrances, the dormakaba Mobile Interface 90 60 is the perfect solution for meeting these requirements.
For outdoor areas, a weather-resistant variant with IP66 class of protection and outgoing cables is available.
- Wide-range solution for access control at entrances
- Mobile access for upgrading existing access control systems
- Smartphone for identification and assignment of permissions
- Class of protection IP 54 and optionally IP66
Construction / Material / Dimensions
- 35 x 122 x 16 mm (W x H x D)
- Front: PC plastic, scratch-resistant coating; colour: RAL 9005 jet black
- Back: Plastic, matt chromed; colour: RAL 9006 white aluminium
- IP66 variant: sealed cable, 3.5 m length
- RS-485: Connection to host; electrically isolated, differential
- 12–27 VAC, 50/60 Hz or 10–34 VDC
- Power consumption: typically 1.2 W, max. 2.2 W
- Temperature: –25 °C to +70 °C
- Class of protection IP66 variant cast (outdoor)
- Humidity 0 to 95%, non-condensing (standard)
The Mobile Interface 90 60 can be used in a number of situations:
- Garage doors
- Parking barriers
- Exterior doors and gates
- Automatic doors