HSW EASY Safe
The HSW EASY Safe sliding glass wall stands for high transparency and safety during use. In this toughened-glass assembly, the panels create a thorough, transparent surface – without any lateral frames. Whether it's straight or angled pathways – they adapt to your personal needs and are suitable for modernizations and new constructions.
The new door rails allow for effortless and time-saving installation and can even hold laminated safety glass thanks to proven Clamp & Glue technology
- Easy and quick installation
- Easy and secure to use
- More planning freedom and security
- Free glass corners for high transparency
- User-friendly panel operation
- Easy installation, even without a support profile
- Secure grip due to adhesion when using laminated safety glass
- Multilock with three locking options
- Upper lock with status display
- Lower lock can be operated by foot
Max. system height: 4000 mm Max. panel width: 1250 mm Max. panel weight: 150 kg Seamlessly accepts glass thicknesses ranging from 10 to 19 mm Tested and certified: Wind load (frame bending): EN 12211 Class 1 Fatigue strength: DIN EN 1527 Class 2 and DIN EN 1991 Class 3 Shock test: DIN EN 13049 Class 5 (highest class) Corrosion test: DIN EN 1670 Class 4 EPD (Environmental Product Declaration): ISO 14040 You can find additional technical information in the technical documents for download.
- A clear color system provides a visible status display for the state of the upper lock in the pivoting or double-action sliding panel and the pivoting/end panel
- Double brush sealings in the upper and lower door rails ensure a tidy building closure and noticeable draught minimization
- All double-action sliding panels are equipped with the ITS 96 with a hold-open device, which is invisibly integrated into the door rail profile.
For use in:
- Shops and shopping centers
- Train stations
- Banks and insurance companies
- Private living rooms