MANET impresses with its distinctive design: point-fixed in stainless-steel. This elegant solution underscores the spaciousness of transparent architecture and relies on high flexibility. As a result, special formats in very special architecture can also be implemented in addition to doors and conventional toughened-glass systems.
- Great flexibility and wide variety
- No need for a door frame
- Glass elements are easy to install with custom fit
- Uniform stainless-steel design for sliding and revolving doors
- System consisting of rotation axis, pivot bearing, upper swinging door fittings with pivot bolts or eccentric bushes and a roof light-side part connector
- Many utilization options for frameless revolving leaf doors in wall openings with a glass roof light and side parts and in point-fixed glass wall designs
- Direct installation and configuration on the fitting thanks to proven cover technology
- Version with short or thorough rotating rod
- Max. door leaf weight, 100 kg
- Design: 1-/2 leaf, side part, fanlight, toughened glass assembly
You can find additional technical information in the technical documents for download.