Access to patient rooms with electronic access control
Nursing homes such as care homes, retirement homes, care homes for dementia patients and hospitals face the challenge of reconciling their patients’ freedom with their protection. The decisive factor here is secure, individual access to private rooms, which must be made barrier-free. Giving privacy, supporting the day-to-day work of staff – all this together with stringent hygiene protection measures. These requirements require centralised, flexible access control.
Specifications and classifications
Fire protection: DIN EN 1154, DIN EN 1155, DIN EN 14637
Barrier-free design: according to DIN 18040 and DIN SPEC 1104
Service: installation, commissioning and maintenance
01 Electronic door lock c-lever pro TouchGo
02 Smoke detector with integrated power pack
03 Door closer TS 97 FL
04 Optional: smoke detector RM-N, two-sided, for lintels = 1,000 mm
05 Door-close button
Access is granted by the intelligent TouchGo access management system. The electronic lock on the patient’s door only allows people with access permission to enter from the outside. The patient or authorised personnel only need carry the transponder on their body – no more troublesome searching for keys or costly key losses. The door is always open from the inside. Controlled access can also contribute to increased hygiene. Only one person or a small number of authorised individuals have access to a private room. This means that the further spread of the risk of infection can be reduced.
- Increased security and privacy due to access control which uses the electronic lock c-lever pro with TouchGo function
- When the handle is touched, the lock is released by the user medium in the person’s pocket
- Hands-free – there is no longer any need to search for keys, badges or smartphones
- Barrier-free, easy opening of the door using the cam-action door closer TS 97 FL XEA
- Ideal for door leaves up to a width of 1,400 mm – with adjustable closing time
- In the event of a fire, the pulse emitted by the integrated smoke detector with power pack causes the door to close, even if there is a power failure
Whether for a new system, an upgrade or a modernisation – we offer installation, commissioning, maintenance, repairs and spare parts services.
- Hospitals, care homes, retirement homes, care homes for dementia patients, psychiatric centres