DORMA Mortise Locks
DORMA locks offer compelling benefits thanks to assured high quality and functional integrity in combination with long service lifetimes. Through high-grade materials, careful manufacturing and a comprehensive quality management system, these products are able to satisfy all technical requirements.
- High quality
- Long service lifetime
- Locks meet all technical requirements
- Use of high-grade materials
- Functional integrity
Welcome to the safe side
DORMA locks offer compelling benefits thanks to assured high quality and functional integrity combining with long service lifetimes.
With high-grade materials, careful manufacturing and a comprehensive quality management system, these products are able to satisfy virtually all the technical requirements likely to arise. Conforming to DIN 18251 and EN 12209, DORMA locks offer unbeatable performance, convenience, safety and security.
Reliability and engineering excellence
Whichever solution you opt for, you can be sure that absolute reliability and engineering excellence will be included as standard.
Benefits for the trade/distributor
- The package contains the mortise lock with screws and strike plate
- Non-handed lock version to reduce stocking requirements
- Identical fixing screws for lock and strike plate simplify material management
- Having been assigned category of use grade 2 and 3 per EN 12209, the locks can also be reliably installed in buildings subject to heavy pedestrian traffic frequencies
- Single-source DORMA supply for optimized handling
NB: Not approved for fire-rated doors in Germany
Benefits for the installer/fabricator
- DORMA locks offer precision combined with simple installation in standard door sections
- DORMA locks exhibit consistently uniform sizes and are interchangeable both within and across each series
- Latch handing can be reversed without the need for a tool, making DORMA locks universally applicable
- With their robust, maintenance-free lock mechanism, DORMA locks offer a long service life, even under tough operating conditions
- DORMA locks can be commonly used with standard fittings, e.g. standard lever handles, profile cylinders, roses / escutcheons / backplates etc.
- DORMA locks are subject to strict quality requirements and are tested and certified according to EN 12209; for applications with increased security requirements, the locks are tested and certified in accordance with national and international standards
Benefits for the architect/specifier
- The high-quality satin stainless steel surface finish satisfies very high demands with respect to the appearance of the door furniture