E-Plex 5886 Series FIPS 201
The following dormakaba Electronic Lock products have been discontinued, effective immediately. Replacement locks and/or parts will be available while supplies last. Once supplies are depleted, no more will be offered or available.
Technical support of the E5800 locks and FIPs software will be supported through December 31, 2021. Some Windows OS may not support this SW. *As changes evolve with the standards and directive, some newer cards may not be compatible with the current locks and software offered.
Please contact your local sales representative or customer service (800.849.8324) if you have any questions.
The E-Plex 5886 Electronic pushbutton/card lock provides combination access control for both interior and exterior sides of door, eliminates problems and costs associated with issuing, controlling and collecting keys and cards. Provides exterior access control for multiple users using specific PINs and/or FIPS 201.1 and DESFire Smart cardsDescargas
Detalles de producto
Access Control: Electronic lock with dual credential capability—PIN and/or FIPS 201.1 or DESFire Smart card (13.56 MHz). Lock is scheduled to require credentials based on security and convenience requirements.
- PIN only
- Smart card only
- PIN + Smart card
Number of Users: 3,000 (per door) with software; 300 in LearnLok mode
Audit Events in Lock: 30,000 Events
Programming: Locks are programmed simply via keypad using LearnLok Feature without any software, or with optional E-Plex FIPS 201 Software to manage a large number of doors and users
Handing: Non-handed; pre-assembled for left-hand door installations—easily changed in the field
Key Override: Key-in-Lever/Knob cylinders, small format interchangeable cores, large format removable cores
- Access schedules—up to 16 different access schedules may be programmed into lock
- Holiday/Vacation—up to 32 different holiday/vacation blocks may be programmed into lock
- PIN access
- Passage—can be toggled on/off or can be pre-programmed to re-lock after a certain number of hours
Authority Levels: Five different levels allow who has access to specific lock functions, including: Service Codes—programmed for one-time access or "come-and-go" access for 1 to 24 hours
- Code length—adjustable to accept 4 to 8 digits
- Anti-tamper lockout—adjustable from 3 to 9 invalid attempts with an adjustable period of 0 to 90 seconds
- Re-lock time—adjustable from 2 to 20 seconds
Ease of Installation: LectroBolt eliminates wiring to or through the door—no risk of pinched wires
Lock Programming and Auditing Unit: Laptop/netbook PC with dormakaba PC M-Unit Kit
Construction: Extra heavy-duty Grade 1 lock; solid cast housings; solid cast zinc levers, tested for extensive use in indoor and outdoor applications
Backset: Mortise 2¾" (70 mm) backset
Latch: ¾" (19 mm) latch
Minimum Stile Required: 5" (127 mm)
Key Override: Find a list of compatible key overrides in the Electronic Lock price book
Door Preparation: Easily installs on wood or metal doors; four bolt installation; no wiring
Door Thickness: 1¾" (44 mm) to 2¼" (57 mm). Pre-assembled to accommodate doors 1¾" (44 mm) to 2⅛" (54 mm).
- Satin Chrome 26D (626) housings and levers
- Black (676) housings with Satin Chrome (626) levers and accents
- Bright Brass 03 (605) housings and levers
- Satin Brass 04 (606) housings and levers
- Bright Chrome 026 (625) housings and levers
- Dark Bronze 744 with brass accents