Hygienic opening and closing of sanitary facilities: barrier-free restroom with automated swing door
The configuration of barrier-free sanitary facilities in public buildings should not only offer easy and convenient access, but also take into account hygiene standards. Reducing the risk of infection is crucial. In addition, comfortable WC facilities should allow sufficient space for the complex mobility of persons with physical impediments. Between entering and leaving sanitary facilities, all movements must be carried out unhindered; doors must open hygienically and close securely.
Specifications and classifications
Barrier-free design: according DIN 18040 and DIN SPEC 1104
Access control: optional
Service: installation, commissioning and maintenance
01 Contactless Magic Switch push button
02 Door-locked push button
03 Flatscan safety sensors
04 Swing door operator ED 100/250 for barrier-free design
05 Status display red/green
06 Electric strike Basic 448 Lucky
07 Key switch for universal key
A swing door in sanitary facilities should open fully automatically and contactlessly. Opening and closing occurs hygienically via a sensor, which the user does not have to touch. This also minimises the further spread of infectious diseases.
- The ED 100 und ED 250 swing door operators for heavy doors open doors automatically, without the need for manual contact
- Depending on requirements, access is granted via a contactless button, radio transmitter or, if necessary, a universal key
- The fail-safe electric strike built into the system helps prevent unauthorised use
- Indicators display busy/free status
Whether for a new system, an upgrade or a modernisation – we offer installation, commissioning, maintenance, repairs and spare parts service.
- Medical practices, administration buildings, office buildings, hospitals, retirement homes, hotels and restaurants, private residential areas