Sensor lock Argus V60
The new Argus V60 boasts modern sensor technology (SensLib). It is a particularly compact and elegant sensor barrier offering architects and users more freedom without compromising on safety and security. The new sensor technology of the Argus V60, promotes the compact design with a housing depth of only 240 mm, allowing a solution where there would normally be a space constraint. The new Argus V60 therefore frees the room for architects imagination, and owners use of space.
The reader units can be installed in the same way as the other versions of the Argus product range. Sensor barriers from dormakaba open the way to more freedom in form, finish and functionality.
- Sensor-monitored passage width up to 1000 mm enables barrier-free access.
- Variable door leaf heights of 990 mm as well as 1,200 mm (top edge)
- Modular, user-optimized reader installation
- Use in escape and rescue routes with certified SafeRoute escape route system
- Reliable separation and safety sensor technology, now further developed and in a new compact design.
- Particularly compact design with a housing depth of only 240 mm
Sophisticated design for modern access control in a compact design - that is the new Argus V60 sensor barrier.
The new Argus V60 adapts to its contemporary interior design and can be configured in the color’s cafe cream, true white and deep black.
In terms of configuration, you can choose from different colour combinations.
The Argus V60 sensor barrier, in combination with the SafeRoute escape route security system, is your elegant escape and rescue route.
Likewise, the Argus V60 sensor barrier offers the possibility of bidirectional separation and enables monitoring of the passages both in the entry direction and in the exit direction.