dormakaba evolo Manager
Efficient, simple, and intuitive
Manage your access control system with the network-capable Kaba evolo Manager (KEM) software. Thanks to the user-friendly interface, you can always keep track of things and view all access and system events at a glance. At the same time, Kaba evolo Manager enables you to grant time- and location-specific access rights. With KEM you can manage users, media, and door components easily, efficiently, and intuitively.
But that’s not all: The latest KEM 5.3 version provides a practical solution to efficiently control lifts in buildings up to 49 floors.
- Many programming options
- Efficient and user friendly
- Overview and monitoring
- Wireless function
- Comprehensive product portfolio
- Elegant solution for lifts
The KEM system has various benefits that range from user-friendly programming to wireless transmission of access data and intuitive and clear menus:
- Flexible programming: depending on your needs, you can choose between manual programming with a master card at the door, the version with additional software on the PC and transmission via a programming device or the advanced wireless programming using the wireless function*
- User-friendly system: users appreciate the convenient, wireless NFC transmission of access data to the door component and the practical configuration and maintenance. Furthermore, the system’s clear display and analysis of door events have proven to be very helpful.
- Simple workflows: Kaba evolo Manager offers intuitive menus and wizards.
- Scalability and flexibility: you can adapt the system to your needs thanks to the large selection of components and access media.
* depends on functionality and hardware
KEM offers numerous configuration options for the user and is suitable for both systems in smaller companies and for more complex systems. You can choose between various programming options:
1. Authorisation in the door component
- Manual access authorisation using a programming card directly at the door
- PC-controlled granting of access authorisation and transmission to the electronic door component via a programming device
2. Convenient assignment from your desk using the wireless function*Authorisations on the access medium
- With the CardLink function* you transfer access rights room- and time-specifically directly to the access medium
* depends on functionality and hardware
Access control with the Kaba evolo Manager offers high functionality. It fulfilly many requirements. The most important technical features are:
- Easy to integrate mechanical, standalone, and wireless components
- System size: you can choose between a system with 200 objects or a system with a nearly unlimited number of objects (access components and media)
- Practical solution for lifts: you can control access rights for up to 49 floors with just one reader in the lift cab
- Group authorisations: you can configure up to 512 groups
- Time-limited assignment of access rights (validation)
- Offline operation: the access system is operated offline and independent of the server and network. As a result, access authorisations work independently and autonomously.
- Practical functions for visitors: the system has an integrated clock and offers configurable time profiles with a defined start and expiration time
- Transparent and trackable: the last 2000 door events are stored and can be exported (can be disabled)
- Number of access media: with whitelist: up to 4000, with CardLink, practically unlimited
Kaba CheckIn – perfect for guest cards
CheckIn is a user-friendly and efficient function for programming and managing guest cards on a daily basis. This function is suitable, for example, for small hotels or B&Bs. You can optimise processes, enhance hospitality, increase security, and reduce your operating costs at the same time.
From digital cylinders to smart keys and desktop readers
We offer a multitude of combinable system components in a harmonised design. Choose between various options, functionalities, lengths and colour versions to create your personal system that is fully tailored to your individual needs.
- digital cylinder
- mechatronic cylinder
- c-lever pro
- c-lever compact
- c-lever air
- compact reader
- remote reader
- cabinet lock
- smart keys
- key fobs
- transponders (TouchGo)
Programming and data transmission
- KEM software
- desktop reader
- programming device
- Master cards A and B
- update remote reader
Flexible areas of application
KEM is suitable for both small and mid-sized systems.
The solution for lift steering can be used for up to 49 floors:
• Office and administration buildings
• Schools / universities
• Hospitals / nursing homes
• Public buildings
• Housing complexes / holiday resorts
• Shopping centres