dormakaba digital cylinder
Key cylinder lock replacements with both visual and acoustic access signals. They are compact, energy efficient and extremely easy to install. The many different versions offer a solution for every door.
- EN 1634-1 or BS 476: Part 22:1987
- BS EN 1363-1:2012
- Can be installed in any door made of wood, glass or metal
- Suitable for installation in fire doors
- Increased drill protection for enhanced security
- Award-winning modern design
- Available in black or white
- Modular design - On-site length adjustment possible
Digital cylinder lock
The card works on the outside knob only, where access authorisation is checked. A typical application environment is offices.
Digital cylinder lock - dual
This digital cylinder lock is suitable for areas where both knobs (inside as well as outside) are operated by the badge, e.g. transition areas, corridors, organisation of different building sectors, etc.
Digital cylinder lock - half
This device is best for doors that only open from one side, e.g. cabinets.
Digital cylinder lock – anti-panic
This version is for panic locks. The lock cam is turned into a defined standard position. There is also a version without inside knob available.
The above cylinder locks can all be integrated into fire doors and are available with increased drilling protection (VdS class BZ+).