DORMA MATRIX Professional Access
MATRIX Professional is a modular system that meets individual requirements with regard to access control, time recording and time management and allows the optional integration of DORMA TMS emergency exit control systems. In addition, there are modules tailored to the demands of large organisations.
- Management of up to 300,000 ID cards/users
- Easily comprehensible, browser-based user interface
- Totally geared to customer requirements
- Client management of data and hardware
- Configurable interfaces to host systems
- Supporting all reader systems - including radio control (online) for DORMA XS Pro
- Door manager for connection to building management systems
- DORMA Integration Manager for interfacing with external systems such as SAP
- Ideal for employee and contractor management
MATRIX - the modular system for your individual requirements
Thanks to its modular design, the MATRIX system can be fully geared to individual customer requirements. MATRIX Professional allows optional upgrades or connection of basic modules for time recording, time management and emergency exit control.
Thanks to DORMA's various licence packs, you only buy what you actually need.
MATRIX Professional offers upgradeable licence levels. MATRIX Professional supports all DORMA terminals and access control hardware.
MATRIX Professional is the most comprehensive product in the MATRIX range.
Access functions to EN 50133 and:
- Allocation of access rights per user, place and time
- Locking plan dialogue to facilitate the allocation of access rights
- Access programmes
- Door programmes and time schedules for doors
- Room zone management
- Access profiles (grouping feature) to facilitate the allocation of access rights
- Access calendar to manage doors and users
- Special day functions and individual access authorisations
- Airlock function
- Door status monitoring
- Various security options such as anti pass back
- Report generator
- Video integration for access control
- Integration of card management systems
Reliable and always available
DORMA access control terminals of the B6 and M6 product range receive realtime data to allow standalone operation from MATRIX Professional. Once the terminals have been configured and parametrised, they operate as standalone systems, even when MATRIX is not available.
Flexible and user friendly interface
- Supports multiple card formats within a single system
- Clearly structured management and control screens
- Browser-neutral system
- Easy initialisation of access hardware
- Available for various databases
- Ready for combination with all common reader systems
- Smooth integration of wired access control components and XS components
Data exchange with systems from other manufacturers
The open system architecture and the DORMA Integration Manager ensure easy data exchange.
100 % browser
Thanks to its browser user interface, DORMA MATRIX does not require a client to be installed. This facilitates the installation of the system and software maintenance. In addition, you can set up an unlimited number of MATRIX workstations as no licensing is required.
Access on Card (AoC)
Access authorisations are saved onto the ID card and analysed when the user presents the card to an XS component. With MATRIX Access on Card (AoC), you can individually select the desired reading procedure (Online, Offline or AoC) for each door. The ID card user retrieves the current AoC permissions from the access control terminals and these permissions are then transmitted to the ID card.
The radio system controls the network connection of XS components via the XS traffic points and the intelligent access control terminals (B6, M6). MATRIX manages configurations such as XS Offline, XS Access on Card and XS Online automatically and correctly for every single door, which reduces administration work to the minimum - even for large systems.
Individual staff members and groups of staff members can use the visitor management function with the aid of their personal log-in data. They can change existing visitor registrations at any time. In addition, the system saves visitor data from previous visits as templates. In the system's visitor overview, you find a list of all visitors of the current day. You can activate, interrupt or terminate visits.
Visualisation of alarms and messages via site plans and message lists with corresponding instructions. Plan hierarchy, priority setting and classification of all messages.
The system allows remote control of all doors from the site plan view.
- Short-term opening
- Permanent Open
- Locking function
- Alarm and message history for every data point
Facilities management for external companies
You can allocate every external employee to a registered firm and enter relevant corporate data. The allocation of an employee to an external company facilitates the organisation of all external company employees.
The guard patrol feature allows you to organise patrols at minimum cost, as the online card readers are simply used as control points. The system monitors in which order the guard walks past the readers and indicates the required time for walking from one reader to the next. A status indicator and various reports ensure maximum transparency.