In an effort to ensure your working environment is comfortable and the store is able to trade safely we have put together a basic checklist to assist you.
Daily Checklist – Roller Shutters & Industrial Doors
Check door operation and note any loud or grinding noise.
Check that electrically operated shutters stop on the open and close limit.
Check manually operated shutters are balanced evenly when open and closing.
Check that all locks are in alignment and working.
Check switch operations are free of damage and corrosion.
Check remote control operation and range (if range is short this can be a sign that fobs will need replacing).
Check any floor tracks are clear and free of damage.
If you have questions about any of the above items, please contact dormakaba UK Service.
If you have a problem you cannot correct, turn off the door and call dormakaba on 0800 212 380
Failure to correct any problems could result in any of the following:
- Health and Safety Risks
- Failure to secure the premises
- Failure to open the premises to trade
- The need for you or your colleague to stay behind after hours to wait for an engineer.
- Store temperatures falling below acceptable levels
- The store being forced to close should temperatures drop to low
- Loss of revenue