dormakaba compact reader 91 10
1/4dormakaba compact reader 91 10
1/4dormakaba compact reader 91 10 black
1/4dormakaba compact reader 91 10 white
1/4dormakaba compact reader 91 10 action
The dormakaba compact reader 91 10 can be universally used as an online subterminal in all access solutions. Constantly online, the reader, together with a control unit, gives increased security in the company. It is very attractive with its innovative, compact design and elegant, high-gloss finish. It blends discreetly and harmoniously into modern architecture.
- The dormakaba compact reader 91 10 is always connected to a control unit which is installed in a secure indoor area. This checks and interprets the data recorded by the reader and decides whether to grant access.
- Communications are encrypted.
- For access functions indoors, the compact reader is equipped with a relay and digital inputs to open and monitor doors.
- Employees identify themselves by holding their contactless RFID ID cards up to the compact reader.
- A large central light symbol and an acoustic signal tell the user whether access is granted.
- An optional PIN keypad is available to improve security.
- Different operating modes enable optimal integration into any existing dormakaba system.
- It supports the LEGIC prime and advant and MIFARE Classic and DESFire RFID standards.
- It is quick and efficient to install.
- The scratch-resistant surface and aesthetic design make it a safe investment for many years.
- Available in black or white.