Warehouse Operative - Bridgnorth
We are now recruiting for a permanent, full time member of staff, to join our Bridgnorth Trade Counter team, as a Warehouse Operative.
The role will support the Trade Counter Team, by meeting customer service levels through completion of allocated warehouse activities, including support of the wider team.
This opens the door to your future: your tasks
As part of the role, you will be expected to:
- Ensure all customer orders are picked, packed and dispatched in a timely manner, to a high-quality standard, ensuring accuracy in receipt of goods, stock movement, picking, packing and loading functions.
- Ensure all stocks and movements are correct and logged.
- Receive goods inwards and process onto relevant systems.
- Ensure compliance with Company Procedures and Legislation relating to Health & Safety.
- Interact closely with all Trade Counter staff, to work towards KPI's, both personal and for the department.
- Help with suggestions and ideas for the warehouse functions and procedures
We put trust in you: your skills
We are looking for candidates who have experience in picking and packing in a small warehouse as well as:
- Experience working towards KPI's.
- Great communication skills and able to work accurately when working to tight deadlines.
- Customer Service experience.
- Previous knowledge of SAP would be advantage, however, not essential.
If you would like to apply, please click the link below: