Field Support Specialist - London & Home Counties
At dormakaba we focus heavily on the training, development and support of our Engineer workforce.
We now recruiting for a Field Support Specialist, based in London / Home Counties to join our market leading Field Support team.
This opens the door to your future: your tasks
As a Field Support Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical support on-site and remotely as well as providing a support system for the Engineers within the area.
- Assessing Engineer competencies to identify skills gaps and training needs.
- Monitoring and assessing training and development paths for all Engineers within their area.
- Evaluating Engineer competencies against internal framework to help achieve certification.
- Providing IT support and further training on in-house and external systems, this includes customer app usage.
- Undertaking on-site training, audits and quality control checks.
- Communicating technical updates and product information to Engineers.
- In addition, the role will require you to provide technical updates to the rest of the business and customers, as and when requested.
We put trust in you: your skills
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage their own workloads.
- Proficient user of IT systems & Microsoft Office.
- Excellent knowledge of our product portfolio, or a specialist in a specific product family. E.g. Industrial / Automatic / Security.
- Experience of training or coaching within an Engineering role would be beneficial.
All training and relevant equipment will be provided for the successful candidate.
This is a great opportunity and we would love to hear from you!
Please click the link below to apply.