While cash withdrawals are made by customers with individual cards and PINs, service personnel who access the back of an ATM have traditionally used a lock combination, sometimes the same one for anyone accessing the machine. Bank employees, cash replenishers, technical service reps, repair personnel - all using the same combination to open an ATM safe that typically holds tens of thousands of dollars in cash! That's a serious temptation even for the most honest employees.
The Cencon ATM Cash Vault Security System from dormakaba is designed to combat insider theft from ATMs through the combined use of lock hardware, systems software and Smart Keys™. Cencon offers total access control and accountability with its One Time Combination™ feature. The One Time Combination is dispatched from a central location and cannot be reused at a later date, thus eliminating temptation.
Unique software allows you to control and monitor tens, hundreds or even thousands of locks located anywhere in the world - from one central location. Cencon is a revolutionary and cost-effective solution to today's most serious security challenges.
- Cencon and CenTran system supporting software
- Three independent operating modes in one lock
- Unlimited Cencon system users/100 Bank Mode users
- One Time Combination for FLM and CIT (Route) users
- Dead bolt or Swing bolt available
- EN 1300 B, VdS class 2, SBSC, UL type 1
- EN 1300 level B, ECB-S, VdS class 2, DNV, UL Type 1
- Unlimited in Cencon system
- 100 in bank mode
- Unlimited in the system
- 956 events in the lock
- 30 events in Smart Key
- Duress alarm (silent alarm)
- Bolt sensor
- Self-powered, no batteries
- Plastic housing with tactile membrane keypad
- 2 LEDs
- Smart Key reader
- 3-digit LC display
- Dead bolt die cast
- Bolt with 2 threads M4
- Bolt travel: 8.7mm
- Cencon S2000 with "Shunt"
- With output signal (appropriate Smart Key & valid code entry)
- Cencon S2000 without "Shunt"
- Without output signal (appropriate Smart Key & valid code entry)
- For door thickness up to 55 mm
- For door thickness up to 130 mm
- For door thickness up to 250 mm
- Software Cencon 5® Single Server Software/License
- Includes a single Cencon Server License for database installation on a single SQL server.
- Includes SW disk, 2 red SA keys, 3 black Logon keys, 1 white ClockSet key, 1 grey ReSync Key, 1 change key, documents.
- Software Cencon 5® Bank Mode License
- Includes a Bank Mode Software License and 2 green Bank keys for use on a specific Cencon Server.
- (Minimum of 1 mode required for each server. Select up to 3 different modes per server.)
- "One Time Combination" with close code feed back (unique close seal)
- Smart Key & code required to open lock
- "First Line Maintenance" mode ("One Time Combination" for technicians)
- Route mode ("One Time Combination" for cash replenishers)
- Bank mode (for bank employees)
- Single mode
- Dual mode
- Wrong try lockout
- Duress alarm (silent alarm)
Time Lock Functions
- Individual time access programmable (bank mode)
- Time delay (bank mode)
- Open window (bank mode)