Kaba AP2000 is technically perfected and flexible cylinder system, which is suitable for large and complex master key systems with fire and smoke protection doors.Downloads
Gege AP2000 is the standard security cylinder lock by Gege. The flexible cylinder system is suitable for complex master key systems with fire and smoke protection doors. Gege AP2000 keys are exactly matched to the respective cylinder lock and are not available for retail sale. This provides security against illegal key copies.
An additional security element (centering pin) in the cylinder prevents opening by the bumping method.
- Steel security elements in the barrel and housing provide drilling protection.
- Over 80,000 profiles yield a high number of different keyings for high demands in complex buildings.
- Complex key geometries and special tumbler pins protect against picking methods.
- Certified to the the highest European standards and tested, therefore well protected against manipulation and vandalism.
- Suitable for fire and smoke protection doors
- Can be integrated at any time into electronic access systems.
- You decide in your master key system, which key opens which doors.
- Also available for surface mounted door locks, sheet metal doors, furniture locks, padlocks, key switches, and many more.
- Five, six or seven tumbler pin pairs
- Centering pin against the bumping method
- Side locking elements
- Hardened pins in the cylinder barrel against drilling
- Overlapping profile
- Meets the requirements of EN 1303 key related security grade 4-6 and attack resistance grade 2