QED200 Exit Device
Heavy-Duty Narrow Stile Exit Devices
dormakaba’s Commercial Hardware QED200 Series of narrow stile exit devices combines premium design with industry-leading performance. With features to make installation quick and easy, the QED200 Series fits any wood, steel or aluminum narrow stile door.
- Available in Rim, Surface Vertical Rod (SVR) and Concealed Vertical Rod (CVR) types
- Available in 3 finishes: 313AN: Anodized; Duranodic Bronze; 605: Bright Brass; 626: Satin Chrome
- Accommodates 26" – 48" wide doors. The 36” device is field sizeable to fit 26" – 36" wide doors while the 48” device is field sizeable to fit 36" – 48" wide doors
- dormakaba Commercial Hardware products are designed with the same aesthetic features, so it’s easy to maintain a consistent styling throughout your facility.
- The QED200 series is BHMA/ANSI Grade 1 certified, and significantly exceeds performance requirements. The series includes a thru bolt design for enhanced security and durability.
- The QED200 series comes non-handed and field reversible, and are also field sizeable to fit non-standard doors
- Lifetime mechanical warranty
- 3 year finish warranty
- ANSI/BHMA A156.3 Series—Grade 1
- ANSI A117.1 Section 404.2.6 Accessibility Code (ADA compliant)
- UL/cUL listed (3 hour) for “A” label door applications (8’ by 8’) when used with HMS strike
- California Administrative Code Title 24 compliant for lever trims
Sizing & Measurements:
- 36" field sizeable to 32" door
- 48" field sizeable to 36" door
- Standard door thickness: 1-3/4" (44.5mm) Can accommodate doors up to 2-3/4" thick with use of Thick Door Kit
- SVR and CVR door height: 7' standard with 84" rod; 8' with 96" rod
- Rim stile width: 2" (50.8mm) minimum for ALS strike; 3-1/2" minimum (89mm) for HMS strike option
- SVR stile width: 2" (50.8mm) minimum
- CVR stile width: 3-1/2" (89mm) minimum
- Keyway options include: BF-SFIC “F”, KW-Kwikset, WE-Weiser, SC-Schlage, GA-Yale, LA-Sargent, LC-Less Cylinder
The QED200 is a cost-effective option for aluminum storefront doors in non-institutional applications such as retail, hospitality and commercial office spaces.