QED300 Standard Duty Exit Device
Standard Duty Exit Devices
When your application calls for reliable quality and durability, dormakaba’s Commercial Hardware's QED300 Series of standard duty exit devices fills the need.
For light commercial applications, including wood, steel, or aluminum doors, the QED300 line offers the same quality and robust construction you expect from STANLEY, at a great value. The QED300 Series fits a wide variety of applications and configuration requirements—giving you the flexibility you need to select features when you order.
- Available in 2 finishes: 689 painted aluminum; 690 Painted duranodic bronze
- The QED300 series is BHMA/ANSI Grade 1 certified, and significantly exceeds performance requirements. The series includes a thru bolt design for enhanced security and durability.
- The QED300 series comes non-handed and field reversible, and are also field sizeable to fit non-standard doors
- Lifetime mechanical warranty
- 3-year finish warranty
- ANSI/BHMA A156.3 Series—Grade 1
- ANSI A117.1 Section 404.2.6 Accessibility Code (ADA compliant)
- UL/cUL listed (3 hour) for “A” label door applications (8’ by 8’)
- California Administrative Code Title 24 compliant for Sierra and Summit lever trims
Sizes & Measurement:
- 36” field sizeable to 32” door
- 48” field sizeable to 36” door
- Standard door thickness: 1 3/4” (44.5mm) Can accommodate doors up to 2 3/4” thick with use of Thick Door Kit
- SVR and CVR door height: 7’ standard with 84” rod; 8’ optional with 96” rod
- Rim stile width: 3 7/8” (98mm) minimum
- SVR stile width: 3 1/2” (89mm) minimum
- CVR stile width: 3 1/2” (89mm) minimum
- Standard backset: 2 1/4” (57mm) to face of doorstep
- Keyway options include: BF-SFIC “F”, KW-Kwikset, WE-Weiser, SC-Schlage, GA-Yale, LA-Sargent, LC-Less Cylinder
No matter what sort of light commercial application you work with, the QED300 series’ wide range of device types, trim selections, and enhanced security features allow the configuration you need.