DORMA ED 100 / 250 LE Swing Door Operator
The ED 100/250LE is an elegant electromechanical swing door operator ideal for room access and assistance on demand for various fields of application. Tested to 1,000,000 cycles, this robust low energy operator is suitable for emergency escape routes as well as use on fire and smoke check doors.
- Manual operation with assistance on demand
- Suitable for use on emergency escape and fire doors
- Tested to 1,000,000 cycles
- Push or Pull version for single or double leaf doors
- ED 100A - Door weights up to 100kg, door widths up to 1100mm
- ED 250A - Door weights up to 250kg, door widths up to 1600mm
- Elegant visual appearance: DORMA Contur design provides an operator height of only 70mm
- Low noise levels through multi–stage gearing
- Efficient closing due to an electronic latching action enabling the motor to support the spring to overcome doors seals, room to room pressure differentials and wind loads
- Optional additional safety: Compatible with IRS safety sensors where applications are for particularly vulnerable users
- Optional integrated door co-ordinator to ensure the correct closing of rebated double doors
Field of Application
- For single or double-leaf swing doors
- Manual use or activation push pad, linking to access control systems and other actuation devices
- Suitable for use on projects to meet EN 16005 - "Power operated pedestrian doorsets. Safety in use. Requirements and test methods"
- Ideal for room access and entrance doors to meet the relative legislative requirements for disabled access
- The pull version with slide channel and the push version with standard arm are both suitable for use on emergency escape and fire doors
Our entire range of automatic doors are designed to be fully integrated with our CODIC MasterCard or MATRIX Professional Access Control solutions. Click here for more information.