ED 100 / 250 LE Electromechanical Swing Door Operator
The ED 100/250LE is an elegant electromechanical swing door operator ideal for room access and assistance on demand for various fields of application. Tested to 1,000,000 cycles, this robust low-energy door operator is suitable for emergency escape routes as well as use on fire and smoke check doors. The dormakaba low-energy swing door operator system design provides an operator height of only 70 mm.
- Manual operation with assistance on demand
- Suitable for use on emergency escape and fire doors
- Swing door operator tested to 1,000,000 cycles
- Push or Pull version for single or double leaf doors
- Door widths up to 1100mm (ED100) and 1600mm (ED 250)
- Door weights up to 160kg (ED 100) and 400kg (ED 250)
- Electromechanical swing door system has an elegant visual appearance: dormakaba XEA design provides an operator height of only 70mm
- Low noise levels through multi-stage gearing
- Efficient closing due to an electronic latching action enabling the motor to support the spring to overcome doors seals, room to room pressure differentials and wind loads
- Optional additional safety: Compatible with IRS safety sensors where applications are for particularly vulnerable users
- Optional integrated door co-ordinator to ensure the correct closing of rebated double doors
Field of Application
- Automatic door entry system for single or double-leaf swing doors
- Manual use or activation push pad, linking to access control systems and other actuation devices
- Swing door system suitable for use on projects to meet EN 16005 - "Power operated pedestrian doorsets. Safety in use. Requirements and test methods"
- Suitable for room access and entrance doors to meet the relative legislative requirements for disabled access
- The pull version with slide channel and the push version with standard arm are both suitable for use on emergency escape and fire doors
- When fitted to fire doors with safety sensors please refer to certifire certificate CF844.