Partly changeable safe deposit lock with dead bolt.
Combination lock 17,600, key lock 46,7000 theoretical variations.
This safe deposit lock combines the features of a combination lock and a key lock. Only after a valid combination has been set using the three knobs, can the user open the lock with the key. The combination is changed via a slide unit at the back of the lock.
3-way closure is available as an option.
- Without any approvals/certificates
- Combination lock
- 3 die-cast knobs, nickel-plated, 26 setting marks (A-Z) each
- Set combination can be seen at back of lock
- Combination change via slide unit at back of the lock
- Key lock
- 6 levers, electrolytic galvanised steel
- Key retained when in open position
- Die-cast lock case and bolt, throw 11 mm
- Suitable for doors from 7 to 15 mm
- Weight approx. 1,150 g
Admissible mounting positions
- Right hand lock, opening clockwise
- Combi-Deposit - standard - Order number: 81033
- Lock case and bolt surface treated - Option code: SRO
- Lock with 3-way closure - Option code: SDS
- Bolt with 1 M6 thread - Option code: RGW1x6
- Bolt with 2 M4 threads - Option code: RGW2x4
- Key guide projecting 2 mm, aluminium EV1 anodised, Ø 29.5 mm, riveted - Option code: SFA002
- Key guide projecting 3.5 mm, aluminium EV1 anodised, Ø 29.5 mm, riveted - Option code: SFA3.5
- Key guide projecting 8 mm, aluminium EV1 anodised, Ø 29.5 mm, riveted - Option code: SFA008
- Admissible mounting position: lock vertical, right hand lock, opening clockwise - Option code: SBS
- Mounting plate 3 mm thick with 4 M6 threaded bushings, screws and securing rings - Order number: 3 118 000 380
- Optional with spot-welded manganese steel plate 1.5 mm thick - Order number: 3 118 000 160
- Mounting plate 3 mm thick, with 4 M6 threaded bushings, screws and securing rings (only for use in conjunction with option SDS) - Order number: 3 118 000 150
- Optional with spot-welded manganese drilling plate 1.5 mm thick (only for use in conjunction with option SDS) - Order number: 3 118 000 370
- Manganese steel plate 1.5 mm thick - Order number: 2 130 001 410