exivo: simply access control
No matter what your security motivation is and what an access solution needs you have – with exivo one thing is sure: it will all be easy and convenient. Critical doors are secured and monitored by electronic and wireless locking components in proven dormakaba quality. Complete control over access media ensures maximum security and flexibility. Access rights can be changed or cancelled for individual employees at any time. All other doors are secured as usual with keys and mechanical locking systems, which can also be managed over exivo system.
- Easy planning. Fast assembly
- Easy control. Convenient operation
- Easy service. Fast solution
- Easy billing. Full transparency
- Easy expansion. Comprensive security
- Easy updating. Always secure
exivo is run over the web-based Kaba platform, accessible to you and, if necessary, your exivo partner. You decide which tasks you wish to manage yourself and which should be hosted by your exivo partner. No server, additional computer or software are required on site. We developed Kaba exivo especially for companies that need an access solution , but don’t want to waste time on managing it. After all, you prefer to focus on your core business – and not on organising access control solutions. Even if your exivo partner manages everything for you, you will always have full cost control with no unpleasant surprises – thanks to fixed running and service rates.
What your exivo partner does:
- plans and maintains your system over the exivo platform
- hosts the entire operation if you wish
- is always available to help and advise
- Available to remotely troubleshoot via online chat support
What you get out of exivo as an entrepreneur:
- access control system without additional software or server
- easy and intuitive operation
- full support and co-ordintaion by exivo partner
- system always up-to-date in terms of functions and security, no expense entailed at all
- freely choose the amount of control you or your exivo partner should have
- cost control and transparency
- fixed costs with no unpleasant surprises
What your employees get out of exivo:
- ease of use and free choice of media
- user friendly operation
- lost keys are no problem
- rights can be adjusted at short notice, for instance when someone has to enter the premises outside business hours or temporary employees, visitors etc. need to be granted access rights
The exivo platform takes care of everything:
- the centrepiece of exivo
- under continuous development
- always up to date including state-of-the-art security technology
dormakaba is behind them all:
- we supply complete access control infrastructures
- we ensure that systems are up-to-date in terms of functions and security
- we offer the experience of a technology leader with more than 150 years experience in security technology
- we offer electronic, and mechanic locking systems
- we manufacture standardised access media like keys (electronic or not), ID cards or RFID chips
Who is exivo suitable for?
For small and medium-sized companies that are looking for a managed access control solution and want to relieve their IT. Kaba exivo’s intuitive and flexible user interface makes access to buildings, rooms and infrastructure extremely easy and convenient.
I know that I need something like this. But can I actually afford exivo?
exivo is a service that is billed for periodically. There are no high costs for software, programming tools or IT infrastructure. You will only pay for exactly what you need, based on the services you require and the number of doors.
Can I choose the service level myself?
Yes, exivo provides various different service packages. Simply select the functionality and service level you need.
I only have a few staff changes. Wouldn’t exivo be too complex for me?
exivo is so easy to set up and use that you will intuitively get the hang of it. If you wish, you can also transfer the system’s administration completely to your exivo partner. Your partner will then make any changes you need and you can concentrate fully on your business.
Do I need hardware and specific software for exivo?
You need Kaba exivo door components on the doors and an internet connection. No software is required as exivo is simply operated via your web browser.
I travel a lot. Can I still operate the system when I’m travelling?
exivo has been designed specifically for this type of application. You just need an internet connection. Using a PC, tablet or smartphone: you can access the system from anywhere and at any time.
Where can I find out more about exivo?
Simply visit us at dormakaba.com/exivo, talk to your exivo partner or get in touch with us in person. We will be delighted to help you.
Cables can’t be laid at my premises. Is that a problem?
No, for doors for which this is the case, exivo offers various wireless products. A wireless gateway is simply installed near the door components. These components are then also integrated into the system by wireless transmission.
I have lots of doors but only need to secure one. Is that still okay?
Of course, exivo can work after installation in just one door. If required, the system can then be expanded at any time.
How long does the installation and commissioning of exivo take?
As the system is already available during the planning process, the system can be installed at an early stage. Working together with you, it will be prepared directly after placement of the order. This makes installation and commissioning possible in the shortest amount of time – for smaller systems, this can even be achieved in under a day.
What should I do if I have problems with a door?
With exivo, we are pursuing the goal of preventing problems from occurring in the first place thanks to preventive maintenance cycles. If, however, a problem is encountered with a door, this will be automatically recognised and reported by the system. Depending on the service model, this fault will be directly reported to your exivo partner or to you as the system user.