Sliding Door Operator CS 80 MAGNEO double-leaf
Outstanding user convenience and unique operational behaviour characterize the automatic sliding door operator CS 80 MAGNEO. The door is magnetically driven and therefore silent in operation. Additionally, the drive method allows for unparalleled levels of safety for the user.
The double-leaf version of the CS 80 MAGNEO is available in three standard sizes and is adjustable for passage widths from 1500 mm to 2250 mm.
- Dimensions 62 / 75mm height, 63 mm depth
- For particularly large opening widths
- Max. door panel weight 80 kg (each door panel)
- Simple installation, easy operation
- Comfortable and barrier-free passage
- Adjustable speeds and hold-open times
The CS 80 MAGNEO automatic sliding door operator was primarily designed for doors in private homes. However, the magnetic operator is also ideal for public areas such as retirement homes or hospitals where barrier-free construction is required. With a maximum door leaf weight of 80kg, double leaf systems can be equipped with glass, wood and metal leaves. The operator is available in the double-leaf version in 3 standard lengths for opening widths from 1500mm to 2250mm.
Safety and security
The CS 80 MAGNEO has a so-called "SoftMotion" safety in low-energy operation. Even a light touch on the door stops it and moves it back again. This is an essential safety aspect, especially for people with movement restrictions.
The optional locking function protects rooms from unauthorized access. It is installed invisibly under the cover.
Comfort and design
The operating options of the CS 80 MAGNEO are as simple as they are versatile. A button or motion detector controls the drive and the door opens or closes automatically. The Push&Go function causes the door to open by gently pushing the door leaf. In the event of a power failure the can be opened and closed manually.
In addition to aluminium surfaces, the CS 80 MAGNEO also offers a stainless steel-look surface: dormakaba matt stainless-steel design.
Fields of Application
Between living and dining room, bedroom and bathroom or kitchen and dining room the CS 80 MAGNEO offers living comfort with function. The CS 80 MAGNEO is also used in doors in representative doctors' and lawyers' practices or offices. The optional locking function protects rooms from unauthorized access.
Hygiene is an important aspect of contactless door opening. With the CS 80 MAGNEO, there is no need for a handle any more to enter or leave a room.
- Silent operation making the unit ideal for home or office environments
- Exceptional safety lending itself to use in the home
- Sleek contur 62mm/75mm operator height for minimum visual interuption
- Anodised or stainless finsihes to suit
- "In-wall" or "on-wall" mounting options for flexible design
- Optional activation via "push and go" or wireless and battery free push pads for ease of access