ILCO locks are also designed to secure your back-of-house access points. Our utility locks are the ideal solution for hotels seeking to secure their back-of-house using one integrated system. The Kaba E-Plex 2000 lock features the strength, simplicity, and reliability of Kaba’s industry leading keyless pushbutton locks.
Designed for back-of-house access points such as staff common areas, restricted areas, offices and small meeting rooms, the utility locks can be deployed with or without privacy and operate a cylindrical latch or no-deadbolt mortise. This solution is ideal for hotels seeking to secure their back-of-house using one integrated system.
Kaba E-Plex™ 2000
The Kaba E-Plex 2000 lock features the strength, simplicity, and reliability of Kaba’s industry leading keyless pushbutton locks. PIN access eliminates the cost and problems of issuing and managing keys. This solution is ideal for back-of-house areas such as storerooms, offices, or any door equipped with a cylindrical latch.
The reliable and robust design of this electronic lock is designed to provide hotels with the efficiency and security they demand.
- Users - 100 Codes; over 100 million possible code combinations
- Non-handed, pre-assembled for left hand door installations - easily changed in the field
- Lock is easily programmed via keypad without removing lock from the door – No software required
- Optional Key-in-Lever cylinder in Schlage C Keyway with black Kaba cap
- Small format Best and Equivalents (6 or 7-pin length)
Locking Device Options:
- Cylindrical: Cylindrical latch with 3-hour UL / ULC fire rating on "A" labeled doors
Operation Mode Options
- PIN access
- Passage-can be toggled on / off or can be pre-programmed to re-lock after a certain number of hours
- Satin Chrome
- Satin Brass