Designed for use with glass and timber, the MUTO sliding door system benefits from self-closing and integrated locking, a sleek mechanism that stays completely out of sight, plus a multiplicity of user-friendly options to create customized solutions. With MUTO, installing manual sliding door systems is quick and easy - all relevant functions can be adjusted from the front after mounting.
Suitable for glass, wall and ceiling installations.
- Unpowered self-closing action
- DORMOTION damping mechanism - without glass preparation
- Integrated electromechanical lock and status indicator Suitable for glass and timber solutions
- Synchro option for double-leaf doors
- Easy & quick installation and adjustment thanks to removable front cover
MUTO’s compact elegance and wide optional functionality offer enhanced user-friendliness in a sliding door system:
- Door shuts automatically thanks to the power-free self-closing action
- Door panel is gently taken to its end position through DORMOTION
- Easy locking by remote control or from a wall switch
- Status indicator allows connection to a facility management system
- Pass through a double-leaf door by moving just one of the two panels - thanks to the synchro function
Freedom of planning
MUTO is a versatile system with an elegant appearance to enhance any interior. Don’t know what level of equipment you require yet? No problem. Many extras can be retrofitted as and when required with the help of practical accessory sets.
- Suitable for glass and timber solutions
- Safe use with laminated safety (LSG)
- With or without side panels
- Single and double panels
- For light and heavy doors (50 – 150kg)
- Individual design: simulated satin stainless steel, white, silver and special powder-coated and anodized finishes on request
Easy and fast installation
MUTO makes installing manual sliding door systems particularly easy:
- Access to all relevant functions after install thanks to removable front cover
- Height adjustment at the hanging door panel
- DORMOTION damping can be installed without glass preparation and is suitable for retrofit.
- Tested with laminated safety glass
With the practical accessory sets, extras can be retrofitted as and when required:
- DORMOTION damping
- Electromechanical lock
- Status indicator
Longer service life
The exceptional longevity of the system has been proved in tests involving more than 200,000 operating cycles, (performed to BS EN 1527).
- For various weight classes: 50 kg, 80 kg, 150 kg´
- Installs on the wall or ceiling, even with glass side parts
- Installs onto glass roof light and glass side parts
- Longer duration: Now 200,000 motion cycles
You can find additional technical information in the technical documents for download.
Greater planning freedom for architects and planners:
- Synchro function: Both leaves move synchronously towards each other (close) or away from each other (open), if only one leaf is moved by hand
- Telescope function for large light openings
- Self-closing without external power supply
- Secure use of laminated-safety glass thanks to clamp & glue technology (residual load-bearing capacity, design or sound-insulation film)
Suitable for indoor use.