Real team work with new technology.
UNIVERSAL Motion shows real teamwork. The door always closes gently and thus ensures silence and constant temperature. A patch fitting with integrated selfclosing function is not just convenient but also efficient: The hydraulic technology proves its advantage without requiring a power supply and any visible mechanism. UNIVERSAL Motion is like a reliable employee with intrinsic values: the space-saving technology is integrated in the compact bottom patch fitting.
Eight reasons for the one.
- Completely smart. In UNIVERSAL Motion, the door closing function is integrated in a compact, well-shaped unit. A subtly functional design.
- Almost invisible. What looks like a patch fitting manages the closing of doors by itself. An additional floor spring is not required.
- Clear savings. Less effort and cost-efficient. You need only two fittings for the self-closing swing door: UNIVERSAL Motion and PT 20.
- Comfortable function. The door closes softly by itself. The hydraulic door movement is achieved simply in the fitting – without extra installation, without power supply.
- Simple installation. UNIVERSAL Motion consists of very few parts. The glass door is clamped in the fitting. No prior changes to the floor are required.
- For the existing building. Retrofitting is clearly simpler than before. The floor need not be sawn nor milled beforehand.
- Simple positioning. The material and composition of the floor are not critical factors. You need to place only four vertical bores for the bottom pivot bearing.
- Different surface finishes. The dormakaba colour palette creates systematic diversity. The colour spectrum corresponds to the standard UNIVERSAL fittings. A custom-made colour scheme as per RAL is also possible. Simply matches the contemporary interior.
Glass thickness: 10 + 12 mm
Door thickness: max. 1,000 mm
Door weight: max. 100 kg
Surface finishes: Stainless steel and aluminum
Variants: With / without 90° door held open
For use in public and private buildings and for indoor use, e.g.
- Doctor's offices
- Hotel rooms
- Schools and universities
- Office rooms
- Private residences