DORMA KTV-ATRIUM Revolving Doors
The KTV ATRIUM revolving door systems are ideal for installation in entrance areas where effective environment control and elegant aesthetics are desired.
- Three- or four-wing design
- All-glass design
- Manual operation
- Positioning system (option)
- Servomatic drive system (option)
- Additional night shields (option)
Light, open and elegant
The KTV ATRIUM takes lightness, enticing openness and undisrupted elegance to a new level, offering a combination of features previously unprecedented in a revolving door. dormakaba three-wing and four-wing revolving doors break down the barriers to creativity in entrance design. Buildings are both aesthetically and functionally enhanced in the best possible way, thanks to the beautiful all-glass appearance of the KTV ATRIUM.
Optimization of the building energy balance
KTV ATRIUM revolving doors also hold back noise, dust and dirt, reliably protect employees in the vicinity of the entrances from drafts, and help to keep heating costs down.
Extensive design flexibility
Guaranteed state-of-the-art design and compliance with all regulations.EN 16005 certification.
KTV ATRIUM doors are exceptionally versatile. Any iInside diameter of the door can be supplied from 2000 – 283400 mm. Plus, Standard fixed diameters of 3600 mm and 3800 mm are also available. Depending on the diameter, clear passage widths of up to 3000 2500 mm can be achieved.
Benefits for the installer/fabricator
- Flexible system to suit all requirements
- Easy installation and rapid commissioning
- Guaranteed state-of-the-art design and compliance with all regulations
Benefits for the architect/specifier
- Transparent all-glass door for aesthetic façade designs
- Extensive design flexibility in terms of planning and technical requirements
- Visually, technically and economically the idealRepresentative and eye-catching solution
Benefits for the user
- Enhanced working conditions
- Optimization of the building energy balance
- Efficient noise dust and dirt protection
- Tailored integrated system combining industrial engineering precision and assured quality