Thanks to its low profile width, the FLEX system allows plenty of light penetration. Offering high user convenience and easy accessibility, the DORMA ST FLEX invokes an inviting atmosphere. In conjunction with otherdoors from the FLEX family (FLEX Green and FLEX SECURE) the system can be used to create a harmonious overall look.
- Attractive glass surfaces thanks to slender frames
- High stability and torsional rigidity
- Low k-value of frame due to double glazing
- Excellent insulation features thanks to interlocking side seals and top and bottom seals
- Very flexible and adaptable to project requirements
Perfect solution for sophisticated projects
Thanks to its low profile width, the ST FLEX automatic sliding door is extremely versatile. With its various designs, it is the perfect solution for sophisticated projects. A telescopic sliding door with the same profile is also available.
The system may be equipped with toughened safety glass or double glazing. The profile system is tested for a minimum service life of 1 million cycles and approved for application in emergency exits and escape routes according to DIN 18650 and the German guidelines for automatic sliding doors in escape routes (AutSchR).
Benefits for the architect
- The system provides beautiful glass surfaces thanks to slender frames
- It is very flexible and may be tailored to the requirements of sophisticated projects