DORMA MULTIPOINT LOCKING SYSTEM 840 SERIES
Whether it’s your family, home or office – security is essential. DORMA multipoint locking systems provide multiple protection against intruders with high-quality primary and lateral locks.
- Exceptional drill and cut protection through reinforced deadbolts
- High anti-crack protection through deadbolt system
- Each deadbolt needs to be individually attacked by intruders
- Steel lock case, closed on all sides
- Available with rotating deadbolts or rotating hook bolts
Multipoint locking system 840 series
The 840 series combined with the DORMA range of cylinders ensures an especially high level of security.
The deadbolt system causes a high anti-crack protection. The engaged lock is additionally blocked by torque transmission and deadbolt blocking rod. This way, the deadbolt is secured against the rear wall of the lockcase. At an upward force equivalent to one metric ton the deadbolt will break but the security pins will locate in the locking pockets within the plate integrated in the lockcase. Thus, the deadbolt and case are rendered rigid. Finally, deadbolt retraction into the lockcase is prevented by the relocation of its pivot point, causing interference with the forend.
Tested and verified
- Compliant with prEN 15685 (three-point locking models)
- Resistant to lateral thrust forces > 1000kg and a front load > 600 kg
- Corrosion resistance proven over more than 240 hours of saline exposure
- Proven durability with over 200,000 opening and closing cycles a 120 N load