DORMA MULTIPOINT LOCKING SYSTEM 820/821 SERIES
Whether it is your family, home or office - security is essential. DORMA multipoint locking systems provide multiple protection against intruders with high-quality primary and lateral locks.
- Automatic locking of latch bolt, 3 deadbolts and rotating hook bolts
- 3 different locking functions with electronic function control, 12V D.C.
- Throw: 27 mm with anti-drill and anti-cut cover plates in carbo-nitrided steel
- Deadbolts and latch bolt operated by key, handle or motor
- Available for escape routes
- Available for round profile cylinders
Multipoint locking system 820/821 series
The 820/821 series combined with the DORMA range of cylinders ensures an especially high level of security. Deadbolts and latch bolt are operated by key, handle or motor.
Tested and verified
- Compliant with prEN 15685 (three-point locking models)
- Resistant to lateral thrust forces > 1000kg and a front load > 600 kg
- Corrosion resistance proven over more than 240 hours of saline exposure
- Proven durability with over 200,000 opening and closing cycles a 120 N load