DORMA Square SS Lever Handles
Good Quality and affordable range of Square Series Stainless Steel lever handles available for almost any type of Wooden doors. That covers a huge range of buildings like hospitals, schools, housing etc.
- Stainless steel finish
- Latch, Keyhole, Cylinder or Bathroom W/C
- Robust slotted spindle fixing
- Superior springs to prevent handle droop
- Suitable for door thicknesses up to 55mm
- Inexpensive architectural lever handle
Points to note when fitting DORMA lever handles:
- Ensure that the handles are correctly positioned. The two back-to-back screws as well as the eight self-tapping screws must be used to secure the handle to the door.
- Ensure that the spindle is centred and that grub screws on both handles are fastened securely.
- Ensure that the cylinder is centred in the lock before fitting the escutcheons.
- If the handle and cylinder are not aligned correctly, it will hinder operation of the lock set.
What is inside the box?
- Back to back fixing screws
- Self-tapping screws
- Fitting instructions
Stainless steel has excellent corrosion resistance, lustre, strength and durability. However, it is not stain or rust proof. Regular maintenance is required to keep stainless steel clean and free of contaminants.
Specifically formulated to clean and maintain stainless steel, the DORMA Stainless Steel Cleaner removes contaminants as well as surface rust, restoring corroded, damaged and unsightly stainless steel to its former bright and shiny finish (provided that the metal is not pitted).