DORMA OGRO Door Furniture
The OGRO range of door furniture offers attractive, technically proven solutions for satisfying the most exacting demands in project builds. Through a combination of precisely matched roses and backplates, it is possible to install identical lever handles not only on narrow stile and timber doors but also on glass doors.
- For heavy-duty use on highly frequented doors in project builds
- EN 1906, category of use grade 4 (2 million cycles successfully completed)
- Particularly small shadow joint between lever handle and rose/backplate
- All roses and backplates with just 9 mm projection
- High-quality Satino surface finish
- 10-year warranty
For almost every design requirement
The system consists of three components offering flexible combinability: lever handle, rose/backplate and square spindle. The OGRO range has been compiled to meet virtually every design requirement – from modern to classic. The wide choice of models offers proof positive of the high quality inherent in the dormakaba brand.
High product demands duly satisfied
All models meet wide-ranging product demands, irrespective of design.
Aluminum Stainless steel
Fire protection Emergency exit
Optionally available with fixing spacers (A) or crank offset (V)
Certified to EN 179
OGRO sets are also available as fire and smoke rated models, with those designed for emergency exit devices certified to EN 179.
Return springs for timber and narrow-stile doors
All OGRO models are equipped with springs to reliably return the handle to horizontal. OGRO door furniture sets for timber doors are generally supplied with return springs one-sided while narrow-stile door lever handles are provided with two-sided return springs. If required, alternative patterns may be provided. All return springs non-handed.
Available in aluminum or stainless steel
Irrespective of which material you choose, with OGRO you can be sure of getting door furniture of true contemporary elegance. The variety and quality of the surface finishes provided are in keeping with dormakaba’s reputation as a stickler for high standards. The aluminum fittings are colour-anodized in accordance with our own formulations, producing a thick and even oxide layer for effective protection against weathering and wear. OGRO fittings in aluminum are available in F1 Silver/natural (mill), F2 Champagne, F3 Brass, F4 Bronze, F5 Dark bronze, RAL powder-coated, and anodized in a mock matt stainless steel finish. The stainless steel fittings themselves are available in a matt satin finish, bright-polished or PVD-coated.
10 year warranty
10 year warranty on all products of the OGRO door furniture range. *
* Subject to our current conditions of warranty and guarantee. Copies will be sent out on request.
Benefits for the architect/specifier
- The faint shadow joint between the lever handle and rose/backplate means that the two components appear to be one unit.
- The high-quality Satino surface finish satisfies exacting requirements in terms of the visual quality of the furniture.
- With all roses and backplates having a consistent projection of just 9 mm, all doors can be provided with an integrated, high-quality appearance.
Benefits for the trade/distributor
- Modular system means less storage space requirement.
- Variety of square section spindles to fit different door thicknesses –eliminates the need for ordering separate furniture sets for each major increment.
- Identical intervals for screw and spindle lengths to simplify stocking.
- Rated as category of use grade 4 according to EN 1906, OGRO fittings are also readily suitable for heavy-duty/high-frequency applications in project builds.
Benefits for the installer/fabricator
- The return springs ensure that the lever handles will not "droop" even after years of constant use, instead always being returned to their horizontal rest position.
- The return springs are non-handed, avoiding the problem of mistakes during assembly and installation.
- OGRO door furniture sets are simple and quick to both fit and remove, without the need for special tools (Click&Go system).
- The Click&Go system ensures fast and easy installation, thus saving time and money.
- With the OGRO roses and backplates pre-fitted to the handles, there is no time-wasting application of protective adhesive strips to the handle neck. This is necessary in the case of conventional lever handle sets to ensure surfaces are not damaged.
- Extended support lugs on the roses/backplates mean that larger door thickness intervals (15mm) can be accommodated with the same screw length.