Elite Lever Handles
The Elite Series is an Italian range of lever handles. Each lever handle is exquisitely designed with artistic finesse that makes the series ideal for elegant interiors such as decorative boutiques and trendy residences. The quality finish ensures that the series are suitable for any type of Wooden door.
- Available in a variety of finishes
- Latch, Keyhole, Cylinder
- Suitable for door thicknesses up to 55mm
- High Quality
Points to note when fitting Elite Lever handles
- Ensure that the handles are correctly positioned. The two back-to-back screws as well as the eight self-tapping screws must be used to secure the handle to the door.
- Ensure that the spindle is centred and that grub screws on both handles are fastened securely.
- Ensure that the cylinder is centred in the lock before fitting the escutcheons.
- If the handle and cylinder are not aligned correctly, it will hinder operation of the lock set.
What is inside the box?
- Self-tapping fixing screws or MF screws
- Grub screws
- Allen Key