TS 97 Door Closer
The TS 97 door closer is a very compact surface-mounted door closer for the project sector. With its small dimensions, the TS 97 ideally complements the overall appearance of any door.
Certified manufacture to ISO 9001.
- Barrier-free according to German Industrial Standard (DIN) 18040 for door widths up to 1100 mm
- Uniform length of door closer and slide channel
- Easy opening of doors in accordance to DIN SPEC 1104
- Low depth (only 37 mm)
- Adjustable closing force EN 2-4
- Includes standard limit stay
A perfect combination of form and function
Single-piece face plates with internal end caps and uniform lengths of the door closer body and slide channel characterize the impressive design credentials of this product. Like all DORMA cam-action door closers, the TS 97 features the proven heartshaped cam for maximum user convenience based on minimum opening effort.
Benefits for the trade/distributor
- One closer model for all applications to simplify materials management and stocking
- Single pack for easy handling
Benefits for the installer/fabricator
- Universally applicable on both LH and RH doors
- Quick and easy to fix with mounting bracket
Benefits for the architect/specifier
- High-quality architectural solution for superior interior designs
- Uniform lengths of body and slide channel for enhanced harmony of appearance
- Single-piece faceplate without slots or fixing points
Benefits for the user
- High ease of use and fully controlled, reliable closing with adjustable latching action
- Dead stop unit as standard to protect the wall and door