ILCO Front Desk Unit (FDU)
Manage all your access control needs with one centralized unit. The Ilco FDU offers both front desk and management the tools you need to support your Ilco locking solution. Quickly manage front desk key creation, lock programming and auditing and reporting from a single unit. Ideal for small to mid-sized hotels, the FDU provides comprehensive access control management in one unit with minimal desk footprint.
Compatible with all dormakaba Ilco electronic locks.
dormakaba can interface with most property management systems (PMS), saving precious time. Guest stay information entered into the PMS, such as room number and length of stay, is automatically transferred to the FDU for quick and easy key creation eliminating the need for information double entry.
- Time-based access control system with user selectable keycard expiry
- Keycard encryption: proprietary and unique to each installation
- Security: authorization keycard or PIN required for any FDU operation
- Different authorization levels, ranging from front desk staff to upper management users
- Setup and audit memory: internal real-time clock with non-volatile memory
- Weight: 2 Lbs. (0.9Kg)
- Dimensions: 7.2 (W) X 9.5 (L) X 2.2 (H) inches (180 X 240 X 57 mm)
- Housing Construction: Impact resistant plastic (black), with rubber feet and carrying handles
Environmental Operating Conditions
- Certifications, Approvals and Testing: 1,000,000 swipe life expectancy complies with FCC part 15 class A, complies with the EMC directives 89/336/EEC, CE certified
- Encodes keycards
- Tracks keycard data
- Programs locks
- Maintains locks
- Audit locks
- Front desk unit assembly with keypad
- Power Supply: 9V plug-in power supply available for North America, European, U.K. and Australia
- Battery Backup: Internal, minimum 8-hour duration (unit fully operable)
- Ilco electronic locks (sold separately)
- RFID Encoder (sold separately)
The FDU is ideal for smaller hotels in need of a comprehensive access control system with single or multiple workstations.