Kaba Mas DKX-10 High-Security Pedestrian Exit Device
The DKX-10 has been approved by the General Services Administration (GSA) to meet the requirements of Federal Specification FF-L-2890B, Types III & IV. The integration of FF-L-2740B high-security locks with a Dorma F9300 fire-rated exit device creates a powerful solution that complies with security, fire and life-safety codes.Downloads
The DKX-10 has been approved by the General Services Administration (GSA) as meeting the requirements of Federal Specification FF-L-2890B, Type III and IV. This revision stipulates that hardware being installed on doors protecting classified information or meeting areas comply with applicable fire and life safety conditions of both the local fire marshall and other authorities having jurisdiction (AHJ).
F9300 Exit Device
- For single wood doors (4'x8') – 1 1/2 hour fire rating
- For single steel doors (4'x8') or double steel doors with mullion (8'x8') – 3 hour fire rating
- Certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.3, Grade 1
- Certified to NFPA 101 for life safety, NFPA 80 for fire doors, UL10B, UL10C
- Devices with external lever trim comply with ADA and ANSI A117.1 -2003 for accessible and usable building and facilities
- ¾" throw deadlocking latchbolt
- Touchbar monitor switch
- Meets or exceeds all performance tests of Federal Specification FF-L-2740B
- Limited view backlit LCD display for dialing clarity in dimly lit areas
- Style 1 approved – self-powered
- Standard combination lock left-right-left dialing – no back dialing for added security
- Automatic deadbolt mechanism when trigger mechanism engages with lock strike
- Designed to work with all FF-L-2740B high security combination locks
- Linkage between baseplate and exit device provides simultaneous retraction of both bolts
Fully integrated package including the X-10™, dead bolt and CD Unit.
The CDX-10, consisting of the FF-L-2740B Style 1 approved X-10 and a deadbolt base plate has been integrated with a Grade 1 DORMA F9300 fire-rated exit device to produce the DKX-10. This powerful combination ensures compliance with codes for security, fire, life safety as well as the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Doors protecting classified information or meeting areas that must comply with applicable fire and life safety conditions of both the local fire marshall and other authorities having jurisdiction (AHJ).