ED1200 Bi-Fold Door
Automatic Advanced Bi-Fold Door
The advanced ED1200 Automatic Bi-Fold Door is another option for meeting your automatic door needs. It combines proven mechanical design with easily programmable control units. The ED1200 Bi-fold Door uses a heavy-duty controller and operator as its drive platform. This strong, intelligent, and flexible platform ensures that the bi-fold doors operate smoothly.
- Double weathering at lead and pivot edge
- Finger protection at fold and pivot points
- Interior or exterior applications
- Microprocessor control encoder motor with built-in diagnostics
Wider clear opening
The ED1200 Automatic Bi-Fold Door provides a wider clear opening than sliding or swinging doors - its easy breakout mechanism allows the ED 1200 to utilize the full door opening. The result is easy 2-way traffic for your building entrance.
The ED1200 is available for both interior and exterior surface-applied applications. It features double weathering at lead and pivot edges and will continue operating in extremes of hot or cold.
- Ultra-quiet motor gearbox.
- Available in surface-applied applications.
- Available in configurations that break out to the fold or non-fold side.
- A built-in circuit allows for fire alarm integration and control.
Integrated performance features
- Opening Time: Adjustable from 2.3 to 5.0 seconds.
- Closing Time: Adjustable from 2.5 to 5.0 seconds.
- Hold Open Delay: Adjustable from 2 to 30 seconds.
- Power Hold Close: Extra closing force for stack pressure and wind conditions.
- Delay Before Opening: Adjustable from 0.0 to 3.0 seconds.