The B-web 93 20 has an application package suitable for basic to moderately complex time and attendance requirements. A bundle of pre-selected software functionality ensures enhanced display information including mailbox and plaintext info. This way, your employees can retrieve personal, up-to-date information as mailbox messages.
- Contemporary aesthetic that blends perfectly with modern architecture.
- Glass front with display and optional keypad for simple operation.
- Up-to-date information mailbox to reduce manual HR enquiries.
- Support of all conventional RFID readers and fingerprint readers
- Easy network integration using Ethernet interface.
- Simple ‘One-Click’ installation and replacement.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) means no separate power cable is needed.
- Data retention in case of power failure, no loss of data.
- Online/offline software makes individual operation easy to manage.
- IP 54 protection class means you can install in industrial environments.
- Compatible with previous terminal generations, no laborious programming.
- Additional benefits through license extension.
The B-web 93 20 terminal is suitable for organisations with up to 200 employees (upgradeable). Time management is made easy and functional. Five coloured function keys and a prompt on the display points your employees in the right direction as they enter their data. The set-up is also very easy. Attach the docking station to the wall, click the terminal in place, done!
An automatic registration via DHCP/DNS Ethernet interface allows you to integrate the terminal quickly and easily into your existing network and use the automatic IP address assignment function.