Important information regarding the Coronavirus situation for classroom trainings
Our primary focus is to ensure the health and safety of our employees and training participants; therefore we ask you to comply with and implement the following hygiene measures.
Please see our documents attached below.
Each participant must complete the survey when they enter the facility. You are welcome to download the form in advance and fill it out. Otherwise, the form is available at the reception desk.
Mandatory face masks
Visitors are required to wear masks on the factory premises. We therefore ask that each visitor or participant brings his or her own mask to the training. The current regulations can be found in the attachment below.
Further hygiene measures
- Limited number of participants, so that the minimum distance of 1.5 m can be maintained in our rooms
- Provision of disposable gloves, which can be used e.g. in the practical part
- Provision of disinfectant dispensers
General hygiene measures
We also want to make aware of the general hygiene measures:
- Sneezing or coughing into the crook of the arm, or in a handkerchief
- Keep your hands away from the face
- Avoid touching (e.g. shaking hands)
- Wash your hands regularly and wash your hands long enough with water and soap