Location information Bühl
In addition to the ENS/ESC GTC´s the following agreements apply to the business unit ENS/ESC (Location Bühl).
Contact and Trainings location
dormakaba Deutschland GmbH
The training organisation is available from Monday to Friday from 08:00 a.m. to 03:00 p.m.
Phone: +49 7223 286 0
Arrival and departure
Participants are responsible for their own arrival and departure by car, train or taxi. They must also organize their journey from the hotel to the training location dormakaba Deutschland GmbH, Nikolaus-Otto-Str. 1, 77815 Bühl and back to the hotel themselves.
Should you prefer vegetarian nutrition please contact us one week before the training will start at latest under:
What the participant must provide...
for all trainings:
- Notebook with administraition rights
- Windows 7 or 10 operating system (32bit or 64bit)
- USB 2.0 extension cable plug A to plug B
- power supply unit suitable for German safety sockets
- Safety shoes
- Pavis licence
For trainings with ETS21cc, ETS20xs and RDR/SRD additionally:
- A „real“ RS232 interface
- serial RS232 extension cable 9-pin, 1:1
- Pavis 96NG installed and licensed for ETS20xs control
Please install Pavis 96NG before the training starts. The Software is available in Extranet. You can purchase a license for Pavis3 and Pavis 96NG via our IT-Helpdesk or your partner.
- USB to RS232 converter cable
- Adapter USB3 --> LAN 1GBit to program sensors (especially for Itenta sensors)
If a „real“ RS232 interface is not available, a PCMCIA-RS232-cart or a high value USB to RS232 interface may help. This cannot be guaranteed.
Above mentioned cable can be ordered directly under email@example.com:
serial RS232 extension cable 9-pin, 1:1 (e.g. 5m dormakaba item.: 19093436)
USB 2.0 extension cable plug A to plug B, 5m (dormakaba item: 19118099)
USB to RS232 converter cable (dormakaba item: 19116943)
adapter USB3 --> LAN 1Gbit (dormakaba item: 19121919)